Share this post
On 28 December 2017, Malaysian Gas Association (MGA) Secretary General, Rosman Hamzah, talked to Jessy Chahal of BERNAMA Today on “Journey Towards Gas Market Reforms”.
Amongst others, Rosman clarified;
- There is no longer shortage of gas supply in Peninsular Malaysia
- With Third Party Access, now anybody can sell natural gas
- Gas needs to be sold at market price in order to attract third parties
- Base tariff for regulated gas price has been determined up to Dec 2019
- Natural gas is not the same as “tong gas” (cooking gas cylinder or LPG)